Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What Movie Always Makes You Cry?

I was playing on Plinky and came across this prompt: What movie always makes you cry?'

Can you guess what came to my mind? Probably not in a zillion years, but try.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Okay, here it is….
|
|
|
Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Yep, that’s right. You didn’t guess that did you?

I always, always cry at the part where the other reindeer are laughing at Rudolph because the black cover comes off his nose and it’s glowing red. It breaks my heart how cruel reindeer can be.  Really, who knew about the mean streak in Santa’s magickal beasts. The ones that pull his sleigh full of toys, delivering  joy to so many girls and boys on Christmas Eve. Go figure!

Now, tell me…what movie always makes you cry and why.
~Kristal Lee

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Dee said...

I know there are several movies that make me cry, but here are 2 of the ones I have seen most recently: "Marley and Me" and "P.S. I Love You".

"Marley and Me" is about a family and their dog and I cried like that dog was my own pet!

And "P.S. I Love You" stars Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler. I watch it because I love him and his accent, but then I forget how heart-wrenching it is to see her trying to face life without her husband.

Anonymous said...

Forwarded from Facebook: September 2, 2010 12:00AM Lolla Michelle: Forrest Gump... I tried post it on your blog but it wasn't posting.

Dawn Marie Hamilron said...

Kramer vs. Kramer. The part near the end when Dustin Hoffman says goodbye to his young son because his ex-wife has been granted custody. Kills me every time.

Total Pageviews