Saturday, September 18, 2010

If You Could Be...

It's Plinky time!

If you could be any character from any book you've ever read, who would you be?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I would want to become Grace Alexander, the heroine in Sherrilyn Kenyon's Fantasy Lover, because Grace ends up with Julian. The sexy half-god, Spartan warrior, turned love-slave with a heart and eyes only for her.

Fantasy Lover is my all-time favorite paranormal romance book. I read it at least 2-3 times a year and I fall in love all over again.

Julian springs to life from the pages of an ancient manuscript that Grace's witchy friend gives her as a birthday present. From full moon to full moon, Julian is determined to fulfill Grace's every sexual fantasy. Only she isn't cooperating. Grace is a sex therapist determined to set Julian free from his tortured past by pushing him out of the bedroom and into the world again. "Sure, love can heal all wounds, but can it break a two thousand year old curse."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reposted from Facebook:

Alice Gilmartin: I would be Claire from Outlander. Married to Jamie. Hubba Hubba.

J.A. Souders said...

Ooh, that's a tricky question. I'm not sure. I at first wanted to choose Katniss from The Hunger Games Trilogy, then I thought no, she suffers too much. Then I thought Kaylee from the Soul Screamers series, but she's a banshee. Not sure I want to scream every time some one dies around me. So, I guess I still don't know who I'd choose. :D

Gossip Cowgirl said...

LOVE the new look of your blog!

I would be Jessie from "Spell of the Highlander because I am absolutely in love with Kian MacKeltar. He is the man of my dreams. He's capable and confident, even a little cocky, but he's knee-capped by the woman he loves and absolutely devoted to her. Oh wow, now I want to read that book again. :-)

Anonymous said...

Rebecca Lynn said...

I've never read any Sherrilyn Kenyon, but it's been suggested to me by several people lately. I'll have to check it out.

Everyone says "Acheron", but should I start at the beginning of that series?

September 25, 2010 6:42 PM

Kristal Lee said...

I would suggest starting at the beginning, with Fantasy Lover. It's the intro to the Dark Hunter series. Each book sets up characters for the next one. But, each is a stand alone so it doesn't hurt to start anywhere you like. I would suggest holding off on Acheron until you've read a few DH novels first. It might be overwhelming without a knowledge of the DH world.
~kristal lee

Total Pageviews